Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Loving the Sunshine

Well the past few days have been beautiful!  The sun has been out most of the day, and I have been able to hang laundry out on the line.  I always forget how much I love hanging clothes out until I do it.  So, since the sun has been out lately, I have been taking advantage of drying our clothes for free.  Plus, I am able to have a little quiet time with God.  Yesterday, I was giving thanks to God that I had clothes to hang out to dry.  I also gave thanks to God that I had 11 other people to be doing laundry for.  I can not promise that tomorrow I will be as thrilled, but I was yesterday as well as today.

Today, we put up some wire to try to keep in the goats.  We shall have to wait and see if it works.  The fencing we bought needed to be a foot or two taller, but we needed to get something at the time.  Oh well, live and learn right?  Our next goat project will be to build a shelter for the goats and then a pen for the mamas and their babies when we breed them.

Tomorrow we are going to go and pick up some hay.  Just a few bales for now until we are able to buy more.  It seems like we are having to do quite a bit of buying a little here and there.  Times are tough for so many people, and it just kills me.  This is when I wish I was rich so I could help others in need, but we are not meant to be rich financially.  We are rich in another way.  God has blessed us with our beautiful children, and even though we have our rough times...I wouldn't trade any of it for anything! I will just keep trying to do God's will and help my husband and children reach Heaven.

God bless you all.



















No comments:

Post a Comment