Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 18, 2011

I think that everyday I will post a little something just to keep the blog moving along.

I am sure I have mentioned it before, but Frugal Families is a wonderful board to belong to.  There is a little fee of $10, but it is well worth it.  Plus within reading a few threads you will have learned how to save more than the $10 you spent to join.  Not to mention the fact that the women there are simply wonderful.  They are encouraging and inspiring.

We now have some Oberhasli goats.  They are just so beautiful and very loving.  The family that we bought them from are also beautiful.  Because of this wonderful family we now have fresh raw goat milk.  What a blessing this has been for our family as we have several children that can not have any dairy from a cow. Although, I do enjoy raw cow milk it has been easier to take care of the goats.  I think due to the fact that they are not as big as a dairy cow or eat as much plays into my way of thinking.  Plus, I like having a smaller dairy animal since we have several small children.  With a cow, although it would be tame, it could still accidentally hurt of one of the little ones more than a goat would.

Speaking of goats...it is time to milk.

God bless you all.
















No comments:

Post a Comment