Friday, October 8, 2010

Mama and Papa to the 10th power!

God is blessing us again, and we couldn't be any happier!  We are definitely rich in children and love.  Who could ask for anything more than that?

Of course the girls are hoping for a girl and the boys are hoping for a boy.  We just want a baby that we can hold and love.  

A friend had mentioned that our children are the only things that we have on this earth that we can hopefully take with us into Heaven for all eternity.  Well, she said it much better than I just did, but she is absolutely right.  It is my job to help my husband, and all of our children to get to Heaven.  That is the job of a family to help one another gain Heaven.  


It always amazes me when we find out that we are going to have a little one.  It is such a tremendous amount of joy...a new little tiny human being is growing inside of me.  We have made, with the help and will of God,  another little Williams, and what is this one going to bring to our family?  I can hardly wait to hold this new one and look into his/her eyes.  


Yes, life is good and God is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment